When do you use a rectangular hanging sign above your exhibit? When you want a dramatic, all encompassing, sheltering design experience. Floor standing displays are only seen by foot traffic passing by, whereas these huge overhead signs can be viewed by anyone, everywhere in the room. Trade show hanging signs go hand in hand to establish a commonality in your brand strategy, allowing your products and services to become apparent and desirable. Tell a story, building a cohesive brand strategy that allows all of the layers to work together. The color saturation of your dye sub printing and your branding assets should all align to showcase a common strategy in your trade show marketing agenda.
Without hesitation an overhead hanging sign provides the most theatrical effect you can make during an exhibition. Your trademark moves across the show floor, allowing show attendees and competitors to spot your market share. Instantly your company is in a different league, and the trade show exhibitors and attendees have a strong understanding of the position you play in the industry.
The Rectangle Hanging Sign- Key Advantages:
Coordinate with the show contractor prior to exhibit set-up, then ship your hanging sign to the advance warehouse to expedite installation. Charges vary venue to venue. Talk about a star attraction in the sky. Expect to ship your trade show hanging sign directly to your event coordinating with show services to arrange for installation. All hanging signs require professional services to hang your sign from above your booth.
- Our 3D Rectangle hanging structures come in configurations with a 8′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′ or 20′ width and a height of 2′, 3′, 4′, 5′ or 6′
- Shapes 12′ wide and under are constructed with 30mm (1 1/8″) tubes and push-button connectors for simple assembly
- Shapes 14′ wide and over are constructed with 50mm (2″) tubes and internal expanding spigot connectors for unmatched structural integrity
- Double-sided graphics do not have the option of a printed bottom
- Shapes 16′-20′ wide do not have the option of a printed bottom
- Engineer certified (structural engineer certificate available upon request)
- Zippered pillowcase fabric graphic options include: double-sided, single-sided (printed outer panel with white or black inner panel), or single-sided with printed bottom panel
- Bottom zip-in graphic panels offered on 8′, 10′, 12′, and 14′ wide options only
- All pillowcase graphics come standard with opaque liner
- Comes standard with hanging hardware, bags and heavy-duty shipping and storage box(es)
- Rectangle hanging structures can also be shipped in expandable rugged molded shipping cases (sold separately). Rectangles with a 14′ – 16′ width need a second box or hard molded shipping case; Larger hanging structures ship in 3 boxes/cases.
- Collapses to a fraction of its size
- Easy to store and ship
- Quick to set up
- Shipping weight and dimensions vary by size. Please see instruction sheets for details.